Meet Jeanette.
and her cute family after being sealed to her second daughter, Callie.
and two of my favorite friends in the universe. (yes... these pics are about two years old now! Reggs - your hair was so short! My hair was so long! Jen, you officially had bangs! and CALLIE is so tiny!)
She is beautiful, kind, funny, patient, wise, caring, and generous. AND it turns out that she has managed to feed her family of four for $200 per month!
Check out her tips here. She also blogged about it although in my 5 minute search, I couldn't find that post... (Jen?)
Lots of good stuff there, people. She's fabulous AND frugal!
2 comments:
Great tips from the Nigel Hixter! I WISH there was a Winco by us!!!! I've been to one before and it was heavenly.
Wow! I just read Jenny's tips and she is an impressive homemaker! Here's my best tip: We've been eating wheat for years and not only saved $, but now Dad and I are starting to see the blessings of health that come your way from eating 30+ years of whole grains. The blessings extend beyond your pocketbook.
Post a Comment