Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Of Stuffed Animals and More


Up to recently, I have "named" all of Sam's stuffed animals.

I was highly original.

Meet "Little Koala".
And "Big Doggy".
Not to be confused with (Big Doggy,) Al, Kanga, Little Koala again, Little Doggy, Elephant, and Blue Bear.
This boy loves his stuffed animals.
See just how creative and original I've been in naming these?

Well, last Christmas, Sam got another stuffed animal. A monster.
And for the first time, he named his own stuffed animal.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I'd like to introduce you to...

Drum roll please...

MORE. Yep. This monster's name is More.

And I have no more to say...

3 comments:

Em Russ said...

reminds me of a fish named "I Don't Know"

MaryM said...

Dad and I always used to crack up at how you chose to name your stuffed animals. Frank Lloyd Wright's motto was "form follows function" In your case, form dictates name. Remember Uni (a unicorn), Mousee,... :-)

Lisa Michelle said...

I remember Uni! We have a "More" over here, too - though his name isn't More. I think it might be something really good like "Blue Monster."