Guess what?? We finally got a beautiful piano. It is such a joy and fills our home with such vibrant LIFE. It feels so much more homey now. Is that just because I grew up listening to my mom's piano playing as the background soundtrack of my childhood and teenage years? Maybe. Either way, we LOVE it .

Here's Matt at his first lesson. Everyone had lessons today - Sam, Zack and Matt. (excuse the mess on top of the piano... we have yet to find a bookshelf, etc for our music!)

Sam wanted to make sure Zack was in a picture too...

I can't tell you how much we love having this piano in our home. And it has only been 4 days. :) Everyone loves it. Especially me.

Now I'll be able to teach my cute students from my home... and probably add a few more. I love teaching!
**A note about the post title. I am obsessed with mint.com. I LOVE budgeting and tracking our expenses daily. Matt and I had set aside $$ for this piano, but I wasn't sure where to categorize the expense. I decided long ago that all our big ticket items will be put in one of the automatic categories that we never use. Today, Matt saw where I had put this expense and hasn't stopped teasing me about it. I'm sure you guessed. It's in "Pets". Makes perfect sense, right? :)
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure that picture of Matt needs to be blown-up, framed, and hung right above your new "pet."
Hallelujah- a piano! It looks beautiful! I probably have a bunch of books/resources you can use for Sam if you want them. Here's to live music in the home! Love it!
I never realized that when Matt was talking about a pet all these years, he meant a piano!
Post a Comment