Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GO Cougars!

Sam tells me he "doesn't know how to smile".
Well, after this photo experience, perhaps I believe him. :)

We met up with Nate for a BYU Basketball game a couple weeks ago. GO COUGARS!

Here's photo attempt #1.
Photo Attempt #2
Proof that Zack and I were there.
Photo Attempt #3 - Zack getting in on the "I don't know how to smile" action.
Photo Attempt #4 - A tiny bit better...
Photo Attempt #5 - Good enough. I'll take it.
Signing off from "I don't know how to smile" land over here...


5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

photo attempt #4 is my fave - that, and the last one of Zack. Awesome!! And ps, you are looking very skinny these days!! Must be all that Wii Fit, huh?! you go, Marse, you go, go go go go go go !

MaryM said...

Sam's just trying to add interest to thousands of pictures you take. :-) Are the boys getting Jimmer fever? Dad has it bad.

Love Sam's "Y" beanie!

mariah christine said...

Yeay! Becky once said to me, 'I only have funny faces!' ... your kids are adorable. can't wait to see them again. and Go Cougars!

Nathan said...

Will you send me a blow up of Zack's classic face for my background? It's too legit to pass up

OnCallMom said...

Okay, Zach has your eyes EXACTLY. Gorgeous. And this post made me laugh! I would love to see you guys soon--we're coming out for conference! :)