
Ever overschedule yourself?
I do. I'm not good at saying no sometimes. The real problem lies in the fact that I really do believe that I can get it all done.
Really.
But check this out...
Between today and Friday I
-have to make 300 cupcake bites for a friend's wedding reception friday night. 180 down, 120 to go. and the 180 took me ALL DAY TODAY
- watched a friend's 3 year old and 18 month old all day today
- am watching same kiddos tomorrow from 9:30am - 4pm
- hosted Zack's playschool (= six kids ages 2-3 for 2 hours) this morning with about 2 hours notice.
- hosted mutual at my house just now
- taught piano lessons to two students today
- teaching piano lessons to three students tomorrow
- attending said friend's sealing friday morning
- speaking in church in 10 days.
- decided "we don't do enough" and invited over 4 families for a get together here on sunday evening
- heading up our neighborhood's playgroup.. first one tomorrow from 9:30 - 11 at the church.
- have Shipoopi practice on friday night. Yes. We were somehow roped into being part of the "Shipoopi dancers" for our stake's musical. Fun, but stressful too. Come see us in March...
is this so much it's comical yet?
I MIGHT COLLAPSE FRIDAY NIGHT AND NEVER RECOVER!
(not to mention a few recent changes in our house... I was called as YW Pres, Sam has been diagnosed with EE and needs regular endoscopies and potential diet restrictions (likely we're off dairy and eggs again over here), and we've been asked to go on Trek this summer. EEK.)
Am I the only one? Does anyone else get themselves in these predicaments???
On another note, these monkeys keep me fairly entertained.


5 comments:
Oh my dear heavens, I just wrote you an email and was thinking about posting this same thing...then I read your blog and laughed out loud. You're insane. I'm insane. Is that why we're such great friends? Sometimes I think, "No wonder we don't have that 3rd baby yet!" Although, maybe then I'd be forced to slow down. Who knows? Stay sane!:)
I would pay BIG MONEY to see you and Matt do that dance. :) I just watched the youtube clip and I'm hoping your dress is similar b/c those are seriously AWESOME. With the darker color under-skirt?? C'mon. super sweet. Good luck with those cake balls. ...and, um, everything else. Why don't you just come out here and forget you said you'd do all that stuff?! Ok, just kidding. sort-of.
I am looking forward to the post reporting that you survived. You are a wonder woman, so if anyone can do it you can.
One of my New Year's Resolutions was to do better at saying no.
WHOAH Nellie! Slow down....
I wonder where you get this tendency? Ha Ha
Holy cow, girl! I'm tired just looking at this list. :) Good work!
Post a Comment