
Something needs to be said for this little kid. Excuse me, BIG kid.

AND he can wink.

On both sides.

He loves making faces.

Crazy ones...

Or "bad guy" ones.

And he often gives me THIS look. Want to know what people comment most about this little buddy? Here's a hint...

Yep. His EYES. Particularly those long dark lashes.
Recently, we stumbled upon something new. Zack can write his name. (Even I didn't believe it at first!) Check it out...
And he's sporting a new buzz to boot. (Sorry Bel. It will grow, I promise.)

Who would have thought? Wowzers.

I think all the notes he sees his brother write has sunk in on some level.

Don't mess with this boy while he's drawing!

Look at that sweet face. "Sweet" isn't the adjective that usually comes to mind when I think of my intense, stubborn boy - but he really CAN be sweet sometimes.
Who knew? :)

Unfortunately, Zack's been sick lately . A fever. He REALLY fell asleep on this chair in the middle of piano lessons to my nieces and nephew!

He's feeling a bit better today, but still taking a nap. Which is why I have time to post on here.
Love you little Z man. I've been enjoying the naptime, but I hope you get over this soon! We have to go see THESE fabulous people next week!!!




5 comments:
LOVE the winking pics!!! Get better soon, Z!!! We are counting down the days till you board that plane!
Excellent console table next to the piano. (Or is it a bookshelf? Either way, I like it.) It's true, I prefer the shag, but the buzz is pretty cute too.
Dude, you have genius children! And that WINKING! Amazing. btw..I think I worked out the google reader issue. :) Did I tell you I read Matched???
Thanks for more than a week's worth of desk-top background pictures. :)
We've been enjoying them!
My favorite is the winking pictures and his "bad guy" face! SO cute!!
Post a Comment