Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Sam's Notes

Sam loves to write notes. Every day he writes at least a dozen notes to various people. He now knows where I keep my blank cards and will write a card to whomever strikes his fancy - Daddy, Bel, Jake, etc.

He also loves to draw pictures and is currently obsessed with the planets in our solar system.

Here's his depiction...
I LOVE the spellings on this picture!

There's Neptoon and Urans

Ploodo, and my personal favorite...

Mrcyoure!

Of course... don't forget the Love Planet. :)

Isn't that fabulous?

Some of his recent notes:

Translation: Hi Dad I hope you love stake conference! Love, Sam

Translation: To Mom I hope you have a great day Love, Sam (my favorites on this page are the veritcally spelled "you" and the smiley fave "o"s)
And, best of all... a note I received last week.
Hi Mom. I love your guts. Love, Sam

2 comments:

Rain in My Head said...

Okay, can you say meal ticket. . What kid can write letters on his own at that age? Cutest notes ever. Love the link to the pic you sent. . the trees and bikes, Fabulous!! Every written to see what it would cost? Glad you are posting more regularly -- I miss knowing what my cuzes are up to!! Hugs to you guys. (and I still love you even if you only gave Mockingjay 1 star -- seriously!?!?). :)

MaryM said...

Hi Sam,
Let's take a trip together with Zack, Soph, Trav and Lindz to the Love planet! It'll be a blast!
-Grandma & Grandpa