I'm laughing soooo hard right now... I tried to tell Bryce about this night, but turns out it was one of those you-had-to-be-there-to-understand type of things. HILAR! Thanks for posting the pics. :)
I 100% agree with Mere. That is one of the funniest things I have viewed in probably the last 3 years. Wow. How did I miss an event like that? That must have been truly amazing.
4 comments:
this angry face slide show is one of the greatest things I've ever seen... very clever and entertaining
I'm laughing soooo hard right now... I tried to tell Bryce about this night, but turns out it was one of those you-had-to-be-there-to-understand type of things. HILAR! Thanks for posting the pics. :)
Such a great slide show...brings it all back. Can't wait until the next time we can play.
Also, thanks so much for all your work on the photos! Love them. I'm trying to figure out which ones to enlarge for our house...how do I choose?
I 100% agree with Mere. That is one of the funniest things I have viewed in probably the last 3 years. Wow. How did I miss an event like that? That must have been truly amazing.
Post a Comment