
Courtney and I are on the same pace with these books. I too can't decide whom I prefer for Bella... but I think I'm on Team Jacob. He's better for her in the long run, right???
Me, last night, after finishing Twilight and about 300 pages into Book 3,
"Matt, I just think you should know that I love you WAY MORE than Bella loves her vampire boyfriend Edward."
Matt, after a long pause and trying not to bust up laughing,
"Marci, I just don't know what to say..."
6 comments:
I guess I'm just expecting her to be torn between the two in the next book. It just doesn't seem like a final decision has been made with how she's debating about her eternal decision now and what not. But I hate waiting for the next one!
That is hilarious! I was a Jacob fan in book two but turned back to an Edward fan in book 3. He's just way more mature -- I mean heck, he has 100 years on Jacob :). And Jacob could imprint on someone else and leave her. I can't believe I just wrote all that. . how funny does it sound :).
Marci, I can not believe this. You have made a post about a series that I have not yet finished...I tried to pull my eyes away, but alas, I saw too much!
I can't believe how addicting these books are. I was rooting for Jacob and then switched to Edward. She is just so gooshy about Edward, how could she not be with him. By the way I am still slightly embarrassed that I read all three...
I just finished Book 3, are you content with the ending? I think I am. W/O saying too much, it's intereseting that it didn't leave me wanting more, to know how everything played out exactly....unlike HP...
https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-jenis-tanaman-aromaterapi
Post a Comment