8:30 am - Leave my house to meet the youth at the church for APPLE PICKING! Yummy fresh hot cider donuts and apple butter and chocolate caramel covered apples later...
(I love these girls)

12:30 home
1:30 grocery store run
3:00 leave for Tim and Becky's where I was lucky enough to photograph their darling little Caroline. She is too cute. I am still sorting through lots of pics, but here are a few.







5:00 home
6:00 dinner with some favorite friends. We had quesadilla pie - a delicious concoction of tortillas, shredded rotisserie chicken, zucchini, red onion, cheese and enchilada sauce served with salsa, diced avacado, sour cream, and fresh cilantro. YUM.
7:40 leave for the RS Broadcast.
10:00 home! and posting on this blog. :)
3 comments:
yes, that is quite the dedication, Marse. But don't you worry, you didn't post in vain -- I checked (though I should really be in bed...)! Those pics of Caroline are SOOO adorable. Nice job. And seeing your pics of apple picking makes me miss New England in the fall.
ps - it SNOWED here today. HELLO!!!
whew... what a sister! :) Hey, let's go take pictures of my kids in the leaves this week... what do you think?
I love, love, love these pictures of Caroline! Especially that first one where she's about to eat the leaf. Isn't she adorable? You have a gift with the camera, I say! When can you come to London and photograph our Samantha?? :)
Post a Comment