Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vroom Vroom

Sam LOVES cars and trucks. He always wants to play with his cars and trucks, watch cars and trucks outside, go for walks down the busiest streets, play at the parks next to the busiest streets, etc. He's a true boy.

The other funny thing about Sam is how much he loves to line up his cars when he's playing with them. This is what I found Sam doing the other day. He had systematically (2 cars at a time) moved all his cars over and up the two steps on his little step-stool to line them up on the kitchen counter.



3 comments:

MaryM said...

As we were driving home from CVHS yesterday there was a transport in the middle of the street unloading one of the Land Rovers off the transport for delivery to the dealership there. Jake commented on how much Sam would have LOVED to see that!

Lisa Michelle said...

what is Sam standing on that makes him so tall??

Em Russ said...

oh, I wish I loved to set things in straight rows as much as Sam does!!