I figure this deserves a post of its very own.
Three of our good friends finally decided to join the blogging world.
Brian and Mindy have felt like life-long friends... and for Matt and Brian the statement is almost true. They met in junior high and have been friends ever since, going to high school, the U, then out to Boston for law school. They both married lovely ladies 5 yrs their junior and now both work at the same firm. Again. (but that's another story.) They've been like our family away from home out here. Check out their cute new blog with pics of our favorite spazzy girl Kay Lynn and chubby cute Aubrey here.
We met Johnny and Emily a couple years ago and have fallen in love with them as well. They both love life, people, laughing, games, etc. They have a darling almost 3-year-old, Lila, and the cutest twins - Zach and Abby. Matt would love nothing more than to do woodworking projects with Johnny all day long, and I would love nothing more than chat and tag along with Emily (who is a craft genius) all day too. You can read about them - and especially check out Johnny's awesome facial hair in the sidebar - here. (Don't forget to check the date on their oldest post... :)
Finally - Billy and Jacee. While we didn't know Billy and Jacee quite as long as the other two, we totally love them as well and miss them out here! Understandably... Dallas has better weather than Boston... but still. Sam misses his little girlfriend Kenslee - and I miss going for walks to faraway parks, and other adventures with Jacee! You can see what they're up to (and check to see if that Texas drawl has infiltrated their speech yet!) here.
(PS - Emily in Colorado... I've been MUY impressed with all your new posts! Don't let me down now!)
(PPS - and Leese. WOW oh WOW. I almost stopped checking your blog several times a day because you stopped posting. Like moving across the country is supposed to be an excuse... Love all the new pics. And Soph is too cute. Sam scaled up his changing table today and I thought of you...)
PPPS - CONGRATS BRAD AND RACHELLE!
1 comment:
I miss our fun adventures too! We had some great times! You need to come and visit us in Texas. We miss you guys very much!
Post a Comment