Sam's doggie. Snuggling with this was the only way he let me wash his "little bink, big blue, and big red" (his blankies).

My Presidency Meeting was today... where we discussed mostly...

APPLE PIES. Yes. We are making 250 apple pies next Tuesday. It's quite the project. Stay tuned. I'm sure I'll post pics of that night.

YUMMY chicken salad that I made. This is all that is left... until I had lunch. :) It's my old roomie Peggy Lou's recipe, and I had forgotten just how awesome it is!

I'm never going to make the goal. Matt's much closer. Mom, Dad, anyone... is the end of September still the goal??? Yikes.

It was wicked hot yesterday and our house was a sauna this morning. After running my A/C all morning long, I could still only get my thermostat (the one DIRECTLY in front of my window A/C unit) to read 72. Fall weather, come back!
3 comments:
Wow, you changed your format. Looks cool! I am now craving that chicken salad ... the one with grapes and nuts in it, right? My aunt makes it, and ohhh it is SO good! Post the recipe if you get time, and if you need extra stuff one day. Also, I love Sam's bedhead picts! So funny! I know how it is being able to wash the blankies... I have to sneak them in, and even then I usually get caught and end up in a little tiff with our Sam. C
marc!!
i just had to tell you that you truly have fulfilled the BYU duty to "go forth and serve." I was talking to a girl in my english class and she said she was from belmont, ma so i asked if she knew you guys... and of course she did. who doesn't? Her name is Alicia Johns and she said you were her young womens president right before she left to go to college... and that you are so cool. it was great.
Oh, Barkie-Boo, this is SUCH a great birthday present! I will be checking THREE times a day for the next two weeks in case you just get carried away and end up posting more. Love all the pics - esp the one of Sam's doggie. :) Cute little Sam. BYE! (say that how Sam does in his cute little soprano voice)
Post a Comment