Monday, March 24, 2008

CA trip

We had a FABULOUS trip to CA last week to see my fam. Leese and Sophie went with us (and my mom was with us on the drive down... MUCH EASIER with her in the van and two toddlers than the drive back!).

We made it and had a blast.

Here are some fun memories.

Grandpa and his two grandkids reading books.

Sam imitating Gpa's funny face... and Sophie laughing.

Sam and Soph spent HOURS playing outside. Sam preferred the tractor and Soph the pink car most of the time.


Playing with Jake and Lindz... and practicing sticking out their tongues.

Leese. (Who will probably shoot me for posting this pic... heh heh)


Now... what started out innocent as THIS...

Turned into this...

And finally THIS. ("Sure Soph. I'll dump water on my head like you. I do everything you do anyway!")


These two sure had fun playing in the water together. They LOVE being together with only the occasional sharing mishap. It's fun to watch them be such good friends and laugh together.

5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Hey Marse - GREAT pics (except for maybe that one of me...) - I've been meaning to ask you if I could see the pics you took. I love the ones of them outside and also at the sink and the one with dad and... ok, so I like them ALL. You wanna pass some of those my way?? :) You're a foxy beb.

Triz said...

I have to agree with Lisa and say that those are great pictures. I can appreciate the technical difficulty of some of those shots as well. Looks like they have a lot of fun together.

Kam said...

Hi Marci, I haven't checked in for quite awhile. I have to say, these are GREAT picts of Sam and Sophie. You really DO have a talent for capturing the moments, and you always seem to get great lighting and definition. Oh, and that one of Lisa is hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hey Marse! I wish I had known you were just out here. Kaden and I would have loved to get together with you. Sorry we missed ya! -Shannon

Tiffany J said...

Aren't cousins and fam great? I haven't seen your parents in YEARS so that was fun! Love the pictures!