LOVE IT! and yes...I have felt like that at times!
uhm... every day!! That's hilarious! Maybe he/she is teething! You should post that picture in baby Romney's room!
Thanks for your awesome post on my blog! I felt so appreciated! You are awesome! I feel the same with you...I love you and your family's humor with each other...it's so refreshing!
this pic made me laugh so hard. i just showed some of my students, hahahaha.
this is great! It almost looks caroon.
Ready for a new post Marse.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE IT! and yes...I have felt like that at times!
uhm... every day!! That's hilarious! Maybe he/she is teething! You should post that picture in baby Romney's room!
Thanks for your awesome post on my blog! I felt so appreciated! You are awesome! I feel the same with you...I love you and your family's humor with each other...it's so refreshing!
this pic made me laugh so hard. i just showed some of my students, hahahaha.
this is great! It almost looks caroon.
Ready for a new post Marse.
Post a Comment