we are huge fans. HUGE FANS! these pics are the cutest. i can't believe it has already been a week. time flies when i get to sleep through the night! :)
He is so beautiful! How does Sam feel about a little brother?! It is so much fun when they get old enough to play togther~ they will be the best of friends!
Wow! Congratulations, Marci and Matt (and Sam too). I didn't realize it was time already. It's been ages since I looked on here, and decided to have a peek today. He's GORGEOUS! And someone really has a nack with the camera, too. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the sleeping/feeding/recovering.
Grandma's like me like to reserve the "cutest baby ever born" title to bestow on one of their own, but I have to say I'm really tempted to hand this one over to Zack. I agree with the post congratulating the photographer (I'm guessing Marci), but the cuteness award definitely goes to the baby! Love you guys. Wish we could have peeked in during graduation. Got to see Sam. He and Sophie are a funny pair. Your mom and sister and Bryce helped save our bacon by cleaning Brig and Cait's apartment. Congrats to your darling family.
15 comments:
we are huge fans. HUGE FANS! these pics are the cutest.
i can't believe it has already been a week. time flies when i get to sleep through the night! :)
Awwww! I love the yawn one! Keep em comin.
What a cute little guy! Congrats you guys!
sooooooooooo cute! I love the yawning pic. :)
I love the pictures. He is one cute baby. Makes me want to have another.
He is so beautiful! How does Sam feel about a little brother?! It is so much fun when they get old enough to play togther~ they will be the best of friends!
Wow! Congratulations, Marci and Matt (and Sam too). I didn't realize it was time already. It's been ages since I looked on here, and decided to have a peek today. He's GORGEOUS! And someone really has a nack with the camera, too. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the sleeping/feeding/recovering.
so cute. Is he blonde?
He is so darn adorable!!! What a darling face. . . congrats to you guys! :)
He is so, so cute! I love all of the pictures! Your blog is so fun, I am going to have to check out that website and make mine a little more spunky.
you know, for being a newborn, i think little zach is just about the cutest thing i've ever seen. no joke.
what a cutie!!!! Congrats!
Adorably cute! Congratulations!
He is so absolutly adorable !!! I wish I could hold him. I hope you are recovering well Marc...ouch !! Congrats on the beautiful baby boy.
Grandma's like me like to reserve the "cutest baby ever born" title to bestow on one of their own, but I have to say I'm really tempted to hand this one over to Zack. I agree with the post congratulating the photographer (I'm guessing Marci), but the cuteness award definitely goes to the baby! Love you guys. Wish we could have peeked in during graduation. Got to see Sam. He and Sophie are a funny pair. Your mom and sister and Bryce helped save our bacon by cleaning Brig and Cait's apartment. Congrats to your darling family.
Post a Comment