Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Rooky Beer"

Yep. Last night we had pizza (of which Sam ate two WHOLE slices). I also had some root beer I was drinking. Sam's latest favorite thing to do is ask, "What is it?" When I told him it was root beer, he repeated "Rooky Beer". Ha ha. Yep. I guess when it has zero alcohol in it, you could call it that...



Rooky Beer, anyone?

PS - Anyone see the Red Sox / Indians game last night? It was AWESOME. Manny for Prez.

5 comments:

Em Russ said...

Pizza huh? Was it Pizza Hut?? :) I had so much fun seeing you guys yesterday. Last night Lila asked me why Sam moved to a new house with his mom and not his dad... I laughed and explained to her that some daddy's go to work. I thought Matt would think it was funny.

And, love the Rooky Beer comment. Such a cute little guy, that Sam is.

Mindy said...

Sam you are so darn cute! Did you try to get some spicy toppings to help you go into labor? Just a thought. Oh how I love the question "What is that" or even more than that "Why". Those two questions keep us moms on our toes.

MaryM said...

I think A&W should relabel their Rookie Beer.

RyanS said...

It seems everyone is missing the most important part of this post. Uh, yeah Manny for Prez. We're trying to convince Danette's sister to get married in Washington DC in August when the Bosox are visiting the Orioles. Now that would be awesome. Oh, cute kid, btw, but that isn't anything new :)

Rain in My Head said...

That is so funny. I'm laughing outloud! I hope you have your baby before we come this week so we get to meet the little tike. lots 'o love!