Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Sneak Peak at our Dallas Trip

I'm thoroughly done traveling this pregnant. But here are some sneak pics at our Dallas trip from last week...

Only Soph would manage this feat...

Playing in Gma's bed

Sam just chillin on the chair. NOT POSED! Funny boy...

Playing rummikub with Cael and Great Grandma.


Thanks to Bet and Aunt Sandi for their hospitality! We sure had a fun time! More to come...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know anyone else played Rummikub. It's my all-time favorite...looks like you've had some fun trips lately:>

Lisa Michelle said...

Just look at those cute little LEGS!! I just want to eat them! Great pics. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Mia said...

Sam is looking more and more like his dad! What a cutie!

-Mia

Mel said...

Hey Marci! This is Melissa Krueger (remember from Harriet House days). Just started blogging and looking up old friends. I'm glad I found your blog. Looks like things are going well for you. What a cute little boy you have.

Adrienne said...

Sophie and Sam are such a cute pair.

Not to make the name game more difficult...but with if all your mom's Grandkids had names that started with "S"?

I hope we can get over to see your new place when we're there in June.

Jacee McGuire said...

Looks like so much fun! I am bummed we missed you but I totally understand. It is hard to see so many people in such a short time. Let me know when the baby arrives!

the House of Payne said...

Yeah, Rummikub is awesome.