Introducing Zachary Michael.
April 20, 2008, 10:34pm
8 pounds, 12 ounces
21.5 inches long
Unfortunately, circumstances necessitated another c-section, but I'm recovering and Zack and I can't wait to go home from the hospital tomorrow. More to come... especially way too many pics for you fans out there.
We think he's a cutie. Enjoy!
21 comments:
Congrats, Marci and Matt and Sam! Zachary is a cutie! Welcome to the world. Congrats and best wishes from Boston!--Becky, Tim, & Caroline
What a handsome little man! Congratulations!
Ok. I think he might look like Matt especially when I saw that picture of Matt as a baby. I am so sad that I didn't get to see him. Congrats! And we love the name!! ;) I'm sure Sam love his new brother "Ack" now you just need to have a "Babby"!
p.s. I LOVE the pictures and can't wait to see more. (LOTS more!!!) :)
He is a cute little guy. He seems to have weathered the delivery pretty good. What happened to Stephen? I thought you had Stephen locked in for the next boy?
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys. My little one is going to be coming very soon too :)
Congratulations! C-sections aren't all bad - at least you get to make an appointment to have a baby. None of this waiting around business :)
Congratulations Matt, Marci & Sam on your new addition! He's absolutely precious! We miss you in Boston.
Congratulations you guys! He looks great, and I'm just a little jealous...maybe soon our baby girl will decide she wants to enter this world :)
Congratulations. We are excited to meet him this weekend.
Congrats! You have such a cute little family. Hopefully we'll cross paths again in SoCal sometime. Hope you're all doing well!
Yay! Congratulations and best of luck moving to two kid territory. Glad we can always have babies at the same time.
Welcome Baby Zack! He is - of course - 100% adorable! can't wait to see him again!
CONGRATULATIONS! I so excited for you guys! That's so fun! It seems like your 9 months flew by!! Amazing...he's soooo cute by the way!
Congratulations. He is so cute and doesn't really have that crinkly red newborn look to him. What a doll. I agree that he looks like Matt with the baby pic of Matt right below. I heard about your "story" from Mindy. Sorry you had to have another C-section. I hope you recover fast. Maybe we could see you guys in Utah. We are going to be there for 2 weeks starting May 15th...
Congrats Marci! Zack is definitely a cutie. I'm glad you are both doing well. I hope you are getting some sleep!
Sam looks like he is going to be a good big brother. Watch out though Jonathan took Katelyn (a week or two old) off the couch when I was in the kitchen and they hid behing the couch. 2 year olds can do some crazy things. Congrats he is too cute.
He's Beautiful! Congratulations, we are so excited for you! Hope you are recovering well and feeling good. :)
I didn't realize you were already due! It always goes by faster for everyone else. He is so precious I could eat that squishy little face!! love the name.
congrats! zack is too cute!! i am sure sam is going to be a great big brother.
Marci, I haven't checled your blog in a long, long time...but it was so fun to catch up tonight. Little Zach is absolutely perfect. I love his little round face, and his cute expressions. I'm glad to hear all went well, and you guys are doing well! Congrats!
Heidi Stanger
Post a Comment