that's cute!
What cute little boys! Kay is still waiting for Aubrey to be able to play "Ring around the Rosies". She's been wanting her to play with her since she came home from the hospital. Hope you are doing well with Matt going back to work today.
how are things going with two now? I love that picture! So cute! Brothers are the best!
HI Marci and Matt!Congratulations. I can't remember if I even knew you were pregnant. Are you still in Boston?Wish we were...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that's cute!
What cute little boys! Kay is still waiting for Aubrey to be able to play "Ring around the Rosies". She's been wanting her to play with her since she came home from the hospital. Hope you are doing well with Matt going back to work today.
how are things going with two now? I love that picture! So cute! Brothers are the best!
HI Marci and Matt!
Congratulations. I can't remember if I even knew you were pregnant. Are you still in Boston?
Wish we were...
Post a Comment