Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zack's Smiling...






Look at my muscles.

Classic Zack Pic

10 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Zack is so cute!!! Is that a dimple I see?? Or is it just the pics?

Melissa said...

my nephews are freaking adorable. i cant wait until work is over so i can come over.

Mindy said...

What cute little boys! I can't believe how different Zack looks than Sam did.

MaryM said...

I miss that little toodle-bug. Don't you want to come spend a month here with us?

lesley said...

I'm loving this kids facial expressions. What a treat!!! Keep em coming!

Bee said...

hi Marci..congratulations!!! i just checked your blog..your baby boy is so cute..i remember sam when he was a baby..both your boys are sooooo adorable!!!!

Jared said...

The pictures of Zack are great. I love the little onesie he is wearing. I hope UT is treating you well and that you are enjoying your new place.

Carrie said...

Tres handsome, Marci. It's too bad I didn't get a chance to see you when I was in SLC, but I should be out there again before too long!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Oh I love it! Just melts my heart :)

OnCallMom said...

He is such a cutie! Good work. :)