He is just precious Marci! Congrats!
Look at those killer eyes! He's gonna be a real looker...watch out world!
Another darling little boy! Please count us as fans. Hope all is well in SLC! It was fun to catch up with your life in UT.
So adorable. I'm jealous of your picture taking abilities. I wish I could document my little one like you do :)
How adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Marci,He is really such a cute baby, and I love that Sam is so cute with him. Hopefully it keeps up. Cute cute family!
New babies make me smile.
He is sooo cute Marc!!! COngrats to the Romney fam! We hope we get to see the new addition soon!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is just precious Marci! Congrats!
Look at those killer eyes! He's gonna be a real looker...watch out world!
Another darling little boy! Please count us as fans. Hope all is well in SLC! It was fun to catch up with your life in UT.
So adorable. I'm jealous of your picture taking abilities. I wish I could document my little one like you do :)
How adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Marci,
He is really such a cute baby, and I love that Sam is so cute with him. Hopefully it keeps up. Cute cute family!
New babies make me smile.
He is sooo cute Marc!!! COngrats to the Romney fam! We hope we get to see the new addition soon!
Post a Comment