Monday, May 12, 2008

Paternity Leave









Matt did much more than this... but it's no wonder Sam asks for Dad about 20 bajillion times a day since he's gone back to work. They're best buddies.

9 comments:

Brian said...

I don't know why, but I find it funny that on the "paternity leave" post that there are pictures of Matt wearing a t-shirt with his former law firm name on it. Maybe because it is still my current law firm and I'd love to be on some sort of leave right now (but not paternity - don't worry Mindy).

corinne said...

these pictures are so cute i have a toothache.

corinne said...

i think i meant to write "sweet" not "cute." then the toothache would have made more sense (i didn't sleep much last night...)

Melissa said...

oh for cute.

Lisa Michelle said...

These are the cutest pictures. Ever. Aren't you so glad that I came to the library tonight so I could see them?? :) Anyway, I esp love the pic with the cars on their heads. Classic.

Janice said...

Dont we LOVE paternity leave??? The hardest part is when they have to go back..its a tough adjustment for us all, we get so used to having daddy around! Although, part of me is always ready to get back into my normal routine by the end..shhhh :)

Tiffany J said...

Classic pictures! Boys & Their Toys!

Kam said...

You gotta LOVE paternity leave!! What a blessing to have it, but why must it come to an end, I wonder? Sam's adorable... so is little Zack

Whitney said...

Congrats on the new baby! I wish Ev had paternity leave- not the for kid part, just the stay at home part. Hope you are getting some sleep!