

...to the way your hair FLIES as you run... (this pic TOTALLY cracks me up)
..to your different funny faces and the way you make your parents crazy sometimes...



...to your zest for life - and FOOD (I still can't believe how you scarfed down thai food!)...
... and your fun little personality.
Come back soon! Sam misses his favorite buddy!
4 comments:
As the song goes, "I got 36 expressions. Sweet as pie and tough as leather. And that's six expressions more than all those...Barrymores put together." Soph, you're the greatest star!
cute little soph. i cant wait to have the laps back in p-town.
Hi Marci
I haven't been on your blog for ages. These pictures of little Sophie just made me laugh and laugh. She is so cute! So are your boys. Can't believe how fast Zack is growing. Cute, cute.
How can you compete with that much personality? Sam and Zach look like they had a great time with her ... and with Travis!
Can't wait to get together with you.
Post a Comment