Hey Ladies... (and Gentlemen if any male population out there ever reads blogs without their wife's insistence)
I'm looking for menu ideas. So what are you cookin' up this week? Leave me a comment.
My menu:
Spinach Lasagna
Cobb Salad
Lemon Pasta Primavera
Salmon and Broccoli
Double Decker Quesadillas with all the fixins
7 comments:
man, I miss the good ole days of getting your leftovers!
Labor Day - traditional BBQ burgers, corn on the cob, baked beans
Tacos
Double stuffed potatoes
Chicken noodle soup/homemade bread (rain forecast)
Salmon
Janet's (Haubert) BBQ Pork (it is the BEST ever). We're having someone over for dinner. I frequently make this because everyone loves it, it's so easy, and it makes a ton. It's good for a few nights -- first night (with guests) hot BBQ Pork over rice, next night, on hamburger buns for a BBQ Pork Sandwich. mmm mmm good. I'll get the recipe to you if you want. Everyone who eats it ends up getting the recipe when they leave? What can I say, my mom's good.
Other favorite for this week: Honey Chicken. Once again, EASY, and d.lish. (I can look up that recipe if you want it too.)
you would love just about any recipe from my vegetarian blog. the Fiesta Salad is always popular, along with the Oven Chimichangas and the pasta salad. the website is vegetarianation.blogspot.com
Enjoy!!
Thanks for reminding me to plan dinners!
Shrimp & twice-baked potatoe bites (recipe from a heart-healthy mag)
Tostadas
Venison stew & couscous
Chile rellenos
Chicken & stuffing cassarole
I just went out to the garden...I better add stuffed bell peppers to that list :)
Sounds like a good menu to me - can I come for dinner? We are having my favorite chicken & broccoli dish tonight and the rest of the week my family will be guinea pigs for my RS cooking class on eggs -- frittata (Eric loves these in all flavors), quiche and omelettes.
Post a Comment