But, we went anyway, and I loved it! It was EMPTY, which is mostly why. The kids could roam free.
First of all... how much do you love this face? And I gave his hair a little trim... so now... it's baaaaaa-aaaaack. (It was starting to lie down, which after 10 months is a good run, but I wasn't ready to let it go yet!)Soph and Sam had a great time playing in the construction zone of the museum.



Soph loved the music.
Sam LOVED being all by himself on the helicopter. 


Mom, Leese, Trav, and Z-man
A classic sign.
They have a TON of ride-on toys there. Sam would jump from one to another.
In the "kitchen". Sophie could have stayed here all day long.
The stroller gang. 
It was so fun. Come again soon, Grandma! Love, Sam and Zack
3 comments:
THese pics are SO GREAT! Can I have copies for this year's blurb book? Pretty please?? :) Glad you're feeling better - PHEW!
I totally feel your pain. No other children's museum that I have been to compares to Boston's AND they don't have $1 friday nights.
what city is that in? You should check out the tree house museum in Ogden, pretty cool!
Post a Comment