Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Of Hairbows and Squinty Eyes

I'm making these darling things with my sister. They are so fun and easy. Anyway - Sam loves wearing them... can't you tell???
On another note... Z squints his eyes every time I use a flash.
That results in chubalicious pictures like this one.
Let's look at that adorable face a little closer...

10 comments:

bbond said...

What a nice smile on Z!

Lisa Michelle said...

hahah - that is such a cute little naked pic!! am positively DYING to make more bows...

Melissa said...

Wow, these pics have got to take the cake for the gnarliest moments captured on film. Ever.

Meredith said...

that picture of Zach is so cute and hilarious! love it.

Danette said...

I'll still take Zach (and Sam) anytime you don't want them anymore! :). Miss ya!!!

Brian said...

MARCI?!?!?! We are going to have an intervention when you are in town.

Boston Paynes said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute !! I want to just pinch those fat little cheeks on Zach. Your little package will hopefully be in the mail this weekend... yipee !!

Jenny said...

AW! Look at that face!

Tara said...

Your baby is soooo cute!!! How do you make the bows, they are sooo cute!?!?!?

Bee said...

Zach is adorable!!!