Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Cute Brothers

Just a quick post since I have to leave for JURY DUTY in a few minutes...

Look at these cute brothers. Sam set up this photo shoot for me. I was in the office and next thing I know, Sam's yelling, "MOM, YOU GOTTA TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS!" He had moved these two chairs over to the side and next to each other. He had planted Zack in one of them and he was in the other. What resulted were a few good pics. Way to go, Sam. :)

Sam really wanted to have his arm around Zack. Zack wasn't so sure.
So, he tried again after they switched chairs. Nope... still not going for it. So, he just smothered him with energetic hugs. Zack relented and thought it was funny.
I sure love these two boys!

2 comments:

MaryM said...

Love looking at these 2 cute boys! Just wanna reach out and hug 'em! Thanks for the new desktop background. My pic of Trav doing laundry had been on there for over a week!

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

They look old. Come visit me.