Friday, October 23, 2009

Dear Angels,

Dear Angels,

I would appreciate it if you would NOT give me an anxiety attack, develop ulcers, or any other such discomfort as you play the Yankees. Thanks for winning last night. You did it by the skin of your teeth. Next time, let's not end the game up by only one run with two outs, bases loaded, and a full count on the last pitch, okay? I nearly died.

Thanks,
A fan. And a littler fan known to yell "GO VLADEEEEE!!!

4 comments:

Evan said...

i texted jake last night. they were doing everything possible to blow that game. i sure hope they win two in NY, but i must admit i feel its doubtful.

Melanie said...

I love that picture! I'm pretty sure my Dad is saying that exact same thing right now. Go angels!

Em Russ said...

this is totally unrelated to your post BUT... you can give me the bad friend award. I have been meaning to call you all week and never think of it when it's a good time to call but HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! Even though we don't ever get to chat anymore I miss you and hope you had a fabulous birthday!! Love, Em

MaryM said...

Dad was given tickets to the playoff game last Thursday in the Cox Cable Suite! Very sweet! We're still holding out for the Angels. Sam's expression says it all.