The Steenbliks spent their last weekend living in NYC... in BOSTON with us! What a treat! We played games (thanks for introducing us to our new game addiction - Bohnanza), stayed up too late, talked, played, watched our kids play, etc. It was a fabulous weekend. The Steenbliks are off to London after a few stops in SLC, CA, and Spain. We're thinking that they might be returning the hosting favor before too long. Europe would be quite a fun vacation!
Here are some pics...
Brian and Kay reading a book

Just minutes before they leave, Brock figured out how to open and dump out a box of cereal. Pretty funny!

Cute little Kay Lynn.

Sam cuddling up to his momma.

Sam with his cookie monster and Kay's Elmo (Kay was not too happy about this!).
7 comments:
SOOOOOO cute! What a fun weekend. Love the Elmo- Jaden has the same one I mean Mo Mo. Your little Sam is so cute. I die over those eyes!
I can't believe how cute and big everyone's kids are getting. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Wish we could have hung out with y'all. Steenbliks are moving to London ??? How fun for them. I'm sure they will be missed in the Northeast.
great pics - cute little Sam. That pic of Kay is supa cute, too.
cute pics! we miss all you guys!
Sam is too cute in that little sweater vest.
I've decided to start typing my comments rather than just thinking them in my mind.
We love staying updated with you guys by checking your blog. I'm impressed at your posting consistency...I'm sort of all or nothing lately when it comes to updates.
come on now, Marse - you are WAAYYYYY over due for a new post here...!!! your fans are asking for more.
You better not go to London without making a stop in Florence!
Post a Comment