Yes, yes, for those of you living nearby or whom I've talked with on the phone, you know that I'm suffering from a serious case of sniffle blues. This feels like the worst cold I've had in a while... with the sneezing, runny nose, sore throat (REALLY sore), lost voice, coughing, etc. Not to mention the sheer congestion. On Saturday, every time I moved around, I felt like my head was going "wonga wonga wonga wonga". Don't tell me you don't know what I mean... :)
Drugs don't seem to help much - even Nyquil! Sleeping is the worst since once I'm horizontal, I can't breathe at all. Matt told me that I was making honking sounds through my nose last night. How does that happen???
Anyway, with both Sam and me sick, Matt's just a matter of time. He's been lucky so far and popping Airborne right and left. Hopefully he escapes the sniffle blues (and hopefully Sam and I will be better soon)!
1 comment:
Those are the times when you really wish your mom lived near by
Post a Comment