Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sweet Service Heart Attack

Here are somepics from our mutual activity on Tuesday night. We made yummy Valentine's treats and cut out a bunch of hearts, then "heart attacked" and ding-dong-ditched the treats on the doorsteps of some families in our ward. It was pretty fun!

Thanks to LEESE for the lovely treats idea.

Samantha and Hillary helping with the Passion Pops... I believe Samantha dipped all of them in chocolate while Laura and Hillary decorated. Way to go Samantha!
It was Aly's bday, so we had to have a little cupcake celebration. Here's Laura putting the crowning touch (aka valentine's sprinkles) on the "Passion Pops".
Kelly and Aly making white chocolate designs on our pink heart-shaped Cupid Crispies.
A close up of the Passion Pops...
On Monday, I left Sam with a friend who had never watched him before while I went to the dentist. All week he's been a bit clingy as a result of that. This is how he was most of our mutual activity ... at least until Dad came home and to the rescue!

2 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

Hey Marci!!!! I am so glad we have found one another!! Isn't the world of blogging the best! So hilarious you made the Passion Pops. I made them for V-Day and then with the Beehives Sat. night- thanks Parents Magazine! Your little boy Sam is just the most darling little guy ever!! I love his smile and eyes- too cute. I love your dark hair and little Miss Mary needs to help me make an adorable diaper bag- too cute!! I love poka-dots and buttons! You are one hip Mom! Where are you? Back East like Lisa? I'm so excited to read your blog!

Shauna Brown said...

Okay, I'm dumb...Bostonroms gives it a way!!