Check it out!
Since I designed it, I must point out a few key features. First, the divider. Essential for splitting up Sam's toys adn things and my stuff.
Next, the button closure (Yep, mom! I finally put the buttons on!)
The custom made diaper and similar wipes pocket. They're the perfect size...
The two pockets on my side for my wallet, keys, (a custom built in pens pocket in the top pocket), etc.
Thanks for all your help Mom! I couldn't have done it without you!
5 comments:
so cute!! I am very impressed, not only with the overall appearance, but the thought-out design. Nice work :)
--Reagan
Thank goodness for mom!! Tres cute, Barkle, tres cute.
dang girl! make more and sale them on ebay! I will be ordering one when I get knocked up again. By the way, I enjoy your page, good to "see" you and yes, I plan on tracking your sister down. Doug and Betty Campbell will be in town at the end of March, crazy!
Way cool !! I wish I had a custom designed diaper bag. Or I guess the time to figure out how to make one. I LOVE IT !!
Post a Comment