We went to the zoo, which was great! Sam and Sophie loved seeing the animals (especially the elephant for Sam), and Sam loved pushing his own and Sophie's strollers all over the place. Lisa and I got a good workout hiking up to the panda exhibit from where we parked...





We had a cousin BBQ / Conference fun at Oliver and Kristin's on Saturday. Oliver posted almost ALL the pics we took, so I'll let you see the rest of them there... Sam fell asleep while we were there (which was a GOOD thing... he was so tired!). Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.




Sophie is a determined little gal. And this time she was determined to make a MESS eating. As you can see, her determination stretched to Lisa as well. :)


Cousins Sam and Sophie

This pic is so funny. Sam looks like he's scowling, "Leave me alone! I'm cuddling with my Aunt Weese!"

Sam at the playground by the Jenkins' place. It was so fun to see you guys, Robb, Heather and little Claire! I'm mad I didn't take more pics there!

The rest are of Sam and Sophie - and one fam pic of the LaPierres. Thanks for everything! Come see us sometime soon...





1 comment:
Marci, I just saw your comment on my blog. It is such a small world! Looks like you are having such a great time as a mom. Isn't it the best? Where in Boston are you guys now? I think that you guys were finishing up school when we saw you last.
Post a Comment