I just got all caught up on your blog and you have been having way too much fun! Nothing better than visiting your sister. Sounds and looks like you had such a wonderful time. I just want 1 of those 50 cinnamon rolls- they are my weakness. I can't handle Sam's blue eyes, they are to die for! You look wonderful as well. Hot Mama!
Okay, Matt's hair adventures rock. I should go to Matt's hairdresser.
The only disturbing aspect of these photos is that they look pictures that of someone on the eleven o'clock news that is being featured for all the wrong reasons.
3 comments:
I just got all caught up on your blog and you have been having way too much fun! Nothing better than visiting your sister. Sounds and looks like you had such a wonderful time. I just want 1 of those 50 cinnamon rolls- they are my weakness. I can't handle Sam's blue eyes, they are to die for! You look wonderful as well. Hot Mama!
Okay, Matt's hair adventures rock. I should go to Matt's hairdresser.
The only disturbing aspect of these photos is that they look pictures that of someone on the eleven o'clock news that is being featured for all the wrong reasons.
LOVE the hair!!
Post a Comment