We just got back from a FAB trip to DC visiting Lisa, Bryce, and Sophie. I have a ton of pics to sort through, but here's one for now. It's of us at the cherry blossoms downtown. More to come!
For the record I would just like to state that I took that awesome pic. Some of the flowers look a tad blurry... is that something I managed to do with the camera?
5 comments:
For the record I would just like to state that I took that awesome pic. Some of the flowers look a tad blurry... is that something I managed to do with the camera?
ps - when are coming back?? Sophie misses Sam and our kitchen is full of dishes! ;)
pss - thanks again for your help today on the essays. They are DONE. HOORAY!!!
What a great shot !! I can't wait to go there in May. Do you think all of the blossoms will still be there? They are beautiful !!
Was great to see you while you were in town. Cute pic!
Post a Comment