Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sam's Mohawk and other pics

Some of my favorite girls. All three going to BYU in the fall!


We had a 16-player MarioKart party with the youth on Saturday. Here we are afterward playing Pit. I left after this game... since it was 10:30pm and I had a 7am Sunday morning meeting!


We had Lindsay and Collin Wolfe here over the last several days. One night, we also had the Dawsons over for dinner. Collin, Millie, and Sam all loved reading books with Matt.



Matt was playing with the camera, experimenting with exposure (partly for my Photography slideshow I had with the YW), and these are the results. I love these of Sam and me.



And... drum roll please... what I'm sure you've been waiting for...

SAM'S MOHAWK PICS!!!


(We love Sam's funny face on this last one...)

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

1) How can those girls be going to BYU?? They look like they're about 12 years old!! I am totally sure that I looked at least 17 when I went to college...!

2) cute pics of the kiddies reading books

3) SAM'S MOHAWK IS AWESOME!!!!!! I think he should wear his hair like that every day!!! Nice job.

4) Also love the pics of you and Sam together. Tres cute.

5) Sophie just growled. I'm pretty sure that she was sending salutations to Sam... :)

TXlaps said...

Tell me Sam,

Did I inspire you?