
My good friend Lindsay was just here visiting and opened my eyes to this DELICIOUS snack called Pirate's Booty.
What's that you say? Did you say PIRATE'S BOOTY?!?! Yes, yes, indeed I did.
Now, I'm not one for snacky foods. I don't really like chips or crackers. Not one for cheese puffs or pretzels. BUT - this stuff is to die for. I just unabashedly purchased FOUR bags of Pirate's Booty from the grocery store (it was on sale...). It has the taste of white cheddar popcorn without the kernels between your teeth. Sam loves it too - it practically dissolves in your mouth and is perfect for little babes.
I'm in love...
You should try some too if you haven't yet. I found mine in the organic section of our grocery store.
4 comments:
Marse,
I've seen this at Henry's but have never bought it. I'll have to take the plunge. -let you know later what the natives here think of it.
We are HUGE fans of Pirate Booty... welcome to the fan club !!
I am TOTALLY with you on that! I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. Luckily, it's mostly air, right? ;)
hmmm, I'll have to try it. Just catching up on all the blogs - all the company left today so it's awfully lonely around here with just Sophie and me. Wanna come visit??? ;) We'll eat Pirate's Booty galore if you do! hah!
Post a Comment