Thursday, June 21, 2007

Camp Joseph and I Love Lisa Days

I just got back from a 2 day, overnighter at Camp Joseph with the Young Women. Tomorrow I leave for another 2 day overnighter with the YW, although this time in the Berkshires. Should be fun! Lisa and Sophie are here watching Sam - THANK YOU LEESE (and Bryce for sparing your fun wife and cute daughter). Here are some pics from our recent adventures.



this is how sam feels most of the time - DONT LEAVE ME, MOM!


the river was quite muddy... and I didn't have anything but flip flops (which I didn't want to lose and so didn't wear... )


our cabin at camp joseph


on the river with Emma


Lisa and Sophie

1 comment:

Oliver said...

Sounds like you're having a blast with the YW. Enjoy yourself. Oh, and that last picture of Lisa and Sophie is incredible!