Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fleurs


Well, I snapped a few pics of the gorgeous flowers around the Joseph Smith birthplace monument. This one turned out the best. What can I say? I'll always be partial to pink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of the pink flowers...two of my favorite things! It's so cool to see pics of your fam. We are in Ladera Ranch now. We were in Santa Barbara but we moved down about a year ago. Can't wait to read more about your goings-on and see pics of Sam.

dow said...

marci--

great blog. i read les and trevor's too tonite. i was shamed to post something into their blog because of their rather aggressive tone with anonymouses (anonymice?) but i couldn't figure it out. well, i am over 30, you know. your though, i think i've figured out. the pics are great. you're a star. matt and sam too. blessings, uncle dow