This could be a shout-out to Kamber across the pond because I KNOW that she does the same thing...
Why is it that when Matt's working late and most likely will NOT be home before I go to bed, that I absolutely and undoubtedly every single time stay up way too late in the desperate hope that I will hear his key in the door?
I'm tired. I'm going to go get ready for bed, read Harry Potter (book 6... gotta refresh before the next one!) and keep hoping until I will most likely fall asleep with HP on my pillow next to me. Which guarantees dreams of casting spells, being Harry's third best friend and sneaking around Hogwarts trying to figure out why Draco has been acting so suspicious lately.
Sigh...
2 comments:
Marci, I've also been a bad blogger, so I just saw your last bit. I have to say, I too have had those same undisciplined nights! In fact, I've even had those same HP dreams-- I just read no. six a few months ago under very similar circumstances. I hope things are better for you guys now!
Marci, Lisa found me and now I found you. Your family is so cute and I love your story of the babysitting the three kids. Can't wait to see more pics!!
Post a Comment