Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blogging Apology

I've been ever so bad at blogging lately. I just can't seem to find the time! And OH THE PRESSURE after you haven't blogged for a while. It just has to be oh so good with some fabulous pics, right???? (Or lots of back posts to make up for your absense like Oliver or pretty much the best video ever by Adge and Steve or the funniest photo-only-no-text-required-post by Emily or some awesome sports photojournalist post like Les and Trev or have several good excuses like Shauna , or or or....)

Well, this won't be that post, but you can look forward to it soon. :) Some things we've been up to over here...

- traveling to CA and back, and still adjusting to east coast time. (Matt wishes his wife and son would wake up before 9am...)
- Christmas madness - planning neighbor treats, making Christmas cards, Christmas present shopping, wrapping those presents, etc.
- car trouble - my car didn't start after I returned home. Luckily it just needed a jump. (Thanks to B for Matt's ride to work that Monday!). Then, a piece of my undercarriage came loose and was scraping on the snow everywhere I drove. A cheap repair though and I'm back on the road once again. Phfew.
- Fatigue. Can I blame this on pregnancy? I fell asleep sitting in the rocker in Sam's room this morning while he piled all his shoes, socks, books, blankets, stuffed animals, and cars on top of me. Imagine my surprise when I woke up 20 minutes later under a mountain of STUFF. (How did I sleep through that???)

... and more. Now, what's a post without a pic? I'll throw in a few as a teaser, but the rest will come later!

This pic was taken right before I "got decked" by my lovely sibs. Notice that they are following the "decking rules" and giving me the sign first (see Jake).

Nate at Jake's bball game - where Jake scored something like 30 points.

Leese and Soph at our family photo session - AFTER the bow came out of her hair.

We spent a lot of time soaking up the warm weather at the park. Here's Sam trying to play baseball with his uncles, dad, and grandpa.

Soph on the swings.



Lastly, a shout out to my cuz Ev and his fabulous wife Whit. How is it possible that I made his highlight cousin list when I can't shoot hoops, am not NEARLY as funny or hip as those carliles, and am a Red Sox, Angels, AND Lakers fan. ??? Who knows, but QUITE the honor. :) Here's to you Ev. You and Whit just NEED to take a vaca back east, don't you think???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marci...I went to a private blog but I didn't have your email address to put you on the invite list. You can always email me at meg@ferg.net if you want me to add you...and no blogging excuses necessary...you totally have the pregnancy thing going...milk that:>

Please Pass the Green said...

Marci!!! It's SO good to hear from you and see your cute little family! Wow. It's been so long and I didn't even know you had Sam, let alone were pregnant with the next little guy. Congrats!! Is that little girl Lisa's then? Please tell your whole fam hi. I'm sure mine would do the same if they were awake.:) Love ya, Katie

Triz said...

Looking forward to the pics Marci. I'm working on getting better. Any quick tips?

And you know you made Evan's day with that shoutout and picture.

Lesley said...

Marse, take it easy on yourself:) I understand...kind. Minus the whole anything to do with kids or pregnancy stuff.

Camp Directors said...

Marci - I haven't talk to you in years... I found your blog through Sams. How are you? I can't believe we are moms. It seems like yesterday we were having sleep overs. -Amber Davis (carmanclan.blogspot.com)

Oliver said...

I'm not bitter or anything, but everyone else got a comment for posting save lowly, little me. I'll go nurse my bruised ego in that corner over there.

chuckle

Good to have you back.

Evan said...

As Trev said it, you really did make my day with that shout out Marce. Sorry it has been a week since i have been bloggin! Finals are my excuse and that fact that I was blind for about 3 days, then my mom fell off a ladder. Repent of your Bo-Sox, and Laker loving ways, because the Blazers are back! Merry Christmas, and I'm back (in terms of the bloggin world) ppss- east coast trip, ummm, if you get the air fair I am down!