
Whenever I pick up the telephone to answer a call OR to place a call, Sam asks if it's "Nay Nay". If I say it's anyone else, he responds, "NO! Nay Nay!"
Sam LOVES his Uncle Nate. It's a good thing we have free long distance, because we've been calling Uncle Nay Nay several times a day every day since we've been home. In fact, I often know Nate's work schedule each day just so I know whether or not calling him is an option or if I have to work on some distraction techniques for Sam. Here is some photo documentation as to why this is...
Nate let Sam "wrestle" with him and pretty much clobber him all the time. Sam would stand up and then fall on top of Natey, sit on top of his head, jump on top of him, and everything else! Nate was a good sport...





4 comments:
Totally cute. Man, it's hard to be away from family!!
Cute little Nath! I love that first pic - that was the funniest afternoon... Nath just sitting there waiting for Sam to bring him anything he could reach! What is poor Sam going to do after Jan 16th??? Going to get the MTC's phone number on speed dial? :)
What a fun memory! These boys (mine included) are going to miss their uncles! Kyle leaves Jan 30!
Okay, so that picture of Nate (when he's holding Sam upside-down) looks SO MUCH like your Dad! (I'm sure you already know this...) And whoever has the Nutrimill, I'm so jealous. Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment