Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sam's Enemy is the Sun

Sam HATES having the sun in his eyes. He is so good natured and rarely throws fits, but on the way to Costco this morning, you would have thought he was in mortal pain. Nope. The sun was just in his eyes. Wish I had a pic to post, but he ended up wearing MY sunglasses the rest of the way (which cover about 2/3 of his face).

He was as content as can be.

This pic from CA... his typical hair and eye ornamentation whenever outside - his sunglasses and one of Nate's or Jake's old baseball hats.

5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

poor little Sam! I can just picture him wearing your monster glasses.... - Hah!

Lisa Michelle said...

ps - so call me sometime, would'ja?!

Mia said...

Ethan is the same way! He has something like 5 pairs of sunglasses b/c we have to make sure we always have one (and they are endlessly getting lost.)

Evan said...

I feel Sam's pain, especially of late with my whole broken eye thing. I was happy to see Sam had on a Angels hat, looks as if you have finally gotten something right in the sports world.

Tiffany J said...

I hear him! I LOVE having my sunglasses on! Especially here in Cali...almost a MUST! Cute picture!