Thursday, December 20, 2007

SNOW, Snow and more snow


I took these pictures on Thursday of last week when we got about a foot of snow and Sam and I decided to go for a walk around the block. Since then, we had another foot-ish on Sunday (which resulted in canceled church... SO nice to have a break sometimes!) and it's currently snowing putting another couple of inches already on the ground. I might have to update this post after today...



Our front steps after Thursday... Much worse (and more slippery... just ask Jared) now!


Sam LOVES walking around in the snow as long as it's not too cold outside. Most of all, he LOVES wearing his boots. (Although he'd much rather wear his green frog rain boots). And he loves to "help" shovel...

12 comments:

Em Russ said...

ughh! I was out shoveling this morning (thanks to Johnny's hurt back) and I was trying to remember the reasons that I love New England... Let's just say I was having a hard time thinking of lots!

Cute pictures of Sam. I especially love the first two. I can't believe how much snow is out there... White Christmas for us, I guess!!

Lisa Michelle said...

Holy smokes! How much are you getting today?

ps - please take note of what a good blog-viewer I am! leaving a comment and everything!! hint hint. :)

Lisa Michelle said...

ps - I made that fruit dip this morning and it was so delicious I almost didn't take it to Bryce...!

Lisa Michelle said...

But don't worry. Of course, I bought extra to make some for us.

Lisa Michelle said...

And if any is left over when Bryce gets home from class tonight it will be nothing short of a miracle!

Tiffany J said...

OH HOW FUN! A white christmas! So jealous! Throw a snowball or two just for us!

Lisa Michelle said...

Did I mention that today is Bryce's last day of finals?? That means that tomorrow I might actually SEE him! Hey, it's kinda like being a wife to a lawyer! Marse, I suddenly have 100% understanding with you.

Lisa Michelle said...

that last sentence didn't make a lick of sense.

Lisa Michelle said...

you know, this posting multiple comments thing gets fun after a while...

Lisa Michelle said...

But now I must be off. Farewell, fair sister!!

Evan said...

Good to see were not the only ones getting tons of snow. (SE Idaho). -Ev

john and nikki said...

i can't believe boston has gotten so much snow already. just in time for us to get into town. let me know if you're around, would love to see you. i'll be here with the girl until feb.