Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Matt's Political Rally Cap

Matt decided late at night last night that he ought to do SOMETHING to root Mitt on in NH today. So, he disappeared in the back. I thought he was getting ready for bed.

He came back with "Mitt Romney hair".





We decided his hair needs to be a bit longer all around and bushier on the sides. Besides that, not bad. It took many tries to take this pic because I was laughing so hard and I kept making Matt laugh!

So, our challenge to you if you're REALLY a Mitt fan... Join us in rooting him on today and go take a few minutes in the bathroom to style your 'do.

7 comments:

Boston Paynes said...

LOVE the Mitt hairdo !! You are hillarious Matt ... Go Mitt !!

Lisa Michelle said...

ok, so that is hilarious. :) I think Bryce's is too short to attempt this, but Sophie's just might be the perfect length!!

Mindy said...

One word HILARIOUS! No one in our family has hair that could look anything like Mitt's, I think Aubrey has the most potential.

Brian said...

Sadly, Matt did not show up for work with the Mitt hairdo. I guess he was too scared to show his loyalty on his sleeve, or in this case, on his head.

On another note - Mindy, did you need to use the Romney's blog to point out that I have no hair?

Em Russ said...

Hilarious!! I wish it would help him win!

john and nikki said...

Hilarious guys, too bad it didn't help him win!

Tiffany J said...

That's hilarious! I hope it helps!