Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sam boxes and shoes

Sam's not so sure about this packing business. So far he's been pretty good. Yesterday I was trying to pack some of Sam's books on the sly. BUT Sam discovered what I was up to and climbed on in! (He must have been channeling his cousin Sophie, too...)



He read books in the box for a while and then systematically took each book out of the box and handed them to me. Guess we'll wait on those!!!


Could someone please ship this to Sam's room in SLC?


Sam LOVES trying on Matt's shoes. Here he is this morning with what he found in Dad's closet.


Back to packing...

10 comments:

Johnny said...

Marci, we all know you love your labels, but don't you think labeling the inside of the boxes is going a little bit far?

Tiffany J said...

Sandra Boynton! Brady loves her books! I am so happy for you guys and your new place! Can't wait to see pictures...I'm gathering from "Johnny's" comment that you love to label....something we both have in common! It's all about being organized isn't it? ha ha

Em Russ said...

My favorite part of the whole thing is that he has his hat on. Man, I'm going to miss you guys!

Mindy said...

So your really leaving. It makes me want to climb in a box at your house and unpack it too. Keep up the good work Sam, maybe we will be able to combine our forces and keep you guys here forever. My evil plans to keep people here haven't worked yet, but maybe this time it will.

Lisa Michelle said...

I love Johnny's comment. :) Just hurry up and get out here, would'ja?? By golly, you are taking TOO LONG!!! :) har har. Sam is too cute. We've been drilling Sophie on Sam's name and she now says, "Seam" when you tell her to say "Sam." Progress!

The Dwelley's said...

Congrats on the new house. Hope the move is smooth.

Jen Lee said...

Good luck with the packing. Sam is adorable! And don't let anyone give you too hard a time about the labeling ;) I am getting a label maker next month and I have an ongoing list of what I am going to make labels for~ it is already a page and a half long! Labels Rock!

Marcus and Jenny said...

Marse, I can't wait to have you in UTAH! Yippee for me...at least for a little bit anyway. We'll find out in a few weeks where we are going, and I'm really hoping for SLC so I can be near my dear friend -- YOU!:)

Cassi said...

Packing is no fun...really no fun. Good luck with everything. I hope you guys enjoy being in SLC. It is nice to be close to family--although I am not so sure you can beat Boston!

tjh said...

can't wait to hang with you guys! it's been a long time (sam was in utero) since i saw either of you. good luck with the move and let us know if we can help...although i realize that matt has about 780 relatives in the area.

see ya soon!
-tbone