What does that mean exactly?
We bought a house!!
Yes... 5 br, 2.5 bath, fenced yard, 2 car garage dreaminess.
The catch?
It's in Salt Lake City... and we're moving! We have loved Boston and all our close friends here. We have loved working with the youth especially these past couple years and having our adventure back east.
But, it's time to go. We're THRILLED to move closer to Leese, Bryce, and Bel and to Matt's family. So, SLC here we come...
15 comments:
"Go west, my son," was always good counsel! We're glad to have you within a day's driving distance!
-Mom and Dad
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell Matt to keep his ear out for a job for Brian. We do tend to follow each other. I don't know what will happen to us when you guys move. It will be like taking the training wheels off a bicycle. I hope we will be able to make it around the block without falling down too much or braking our arms. Did you catch that analogy? We are going to miss you horribly, but we find comfort in the fact that you will live so close to Grandma Karol. We will see you again on this side of the vale! :)
This is the most horrible news ever - BLARG! (while I've known for a while I didn't think I should complain until it was official). Did you even think about what effect this is going to have on ME? Unlike many others, I'm not just losing a friend, I'm losing a co-worker. Who else am I going to commiserate with about the jokers that I work with? Well, I hope you enjoy being close to family and not having to use "vacation" time traveling to Utah.
That is SO exciting! I can't wait for the day that we will make it back to Utah. You know what this means though...we get to Utah a lot more often than Boston, so we HAVE to get together. Where is your house? You will LOVE having your own home, it is so much fun. I am so excited for you guys.
HORY COW! this is really really good news. you guys, we are going to be stalking you! so get ready to hang out, whether you want to or not. we have matching boy families even, what could be more perfect?!
wait until i tell trav...
yahoo!
corinne
holy moly was i in the dark aobut this one. last time i talked to you about moving, i was trying to convince you to move to Denver, and i thought you were considering it! what happened!??!?! although i'm happy to have you CLOSER, i'm a little sad that it's not Colorado!! i must admit, i NEVER imagined Marci Romney living in Salt Lake valley. i still can't really picure it. where's your house? when's the move? who's matt working for?? maybe i should just be sending you an email... :) anyway, congrats on the big decision and house purchase!
Exciting news (at least for those of us who live in the West)! Hopefully we can all get together when we come to Utah in March.
Loved Matt's Mitt Romney hair. I think you should send that into his campaign. I would have commented on that post but I have been a commenting slacker lately.
Yay! That is sooo exciting! We will only be 4 hours away. Katie and her family live in Layton so she will be very close. Good luck with the move and congrats on buying a house! :) What exciting news.
congrats guys!
Congrats...I love the title of the blog!
5 bedroom..wow..that is only in my dreams in cali. congrats! have a safe move. let me know the next time u are down in so cal.
jenny weller
YEAH! How fun! Congratulations on buying your first place! That's awesome! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations...Soo exciting! I am sure it will be so nice to be closer to family! Will you move before the baby is born?
CONGRATS !! YEAH !!! We are so excited to have you closer to us. So when are you moving?
Post a Comment