ok, i have now read that quote about fourteen times and googled "entropy" (english major here- how am i supposed to know thermodynamics termonology?), and i still dont get it. i'm a big fan of anne fadiman, but what the heck does this mean??
Basically, Meliss, Marci is calling me lazy. I would get mad, except that (a) very few people know she is calling me lazy and (b) I am lazy.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
ok, i have now read that quote about fourteen times and googled "entropy" (english major here- how am i supposed to know thermodynamics termonology?), and i still dont get it. i'm a big fan of anne fadiman, but what the heck does this mean??
Basically, Meliss, Marci is calling me lazy. I would get mad, except that (a) very few people know she is calling me lazy and (b) I am lazy.
Post a Comment