Sam LOVES playing in the snow. Saturday, he was begging from the moment we woke up to go outside. He had to wear a hat, scarf, gloves, and coat just like Matt. He loved it.
This morning while I was doing the dishes, Sam went into his bedroom to take off his pjs. He is so proud that he can do this by himself now. Then, he came downstairs, and this is the conversation we had.Sam: Mom, I'm ready. I just need a hat, scarf, gloves, and coat to go play in the snow.
Me: Sam, aren't you missing something?
Sam: No, Mom. I need a (counting off on his fingers one by one) hat, scarf, gloves, aaaaaaand coat.
Me: Sam, you're missing something.
Sam: No, I NOT, Mom.
Me: Sam... why don't you look at your legs?
Sam (looking down): Ooooooooooh, WHAT!?!? I forgot my pants. Silly Sam.
Silly indeed.
2 comments:
i'm with sam. who needs pants?
sophie just looked at these pics with me and she said, "My cousin Sam is silly!" But I have to agree with Bel -- the diaper and boots look is a pretty good one.
Post a Comment